Our Referral System “Refer a Friend” has a few basic terms. Misuse of our referral system may result in the closure of your referral account and the removal of any referral funds.
All referrals are manually reviewed and monitored for fraudulent use.
The terms of our referral system are explained below and are subject to change at any time:
- You can only refer new users to The Lanyard Shop. A new user is defined as a person or company who has not placed an order with The Lanyard Shop before.
- You cannot refer someone who lives/resides at the same physical address as you. This only applies to residential addresses.
- Referrals from the same Internet Protocol (IP) Address are not allowed and will be rejected.
- Only The first referrer will be recognised. If the referring order already has a referral from another affiliate/advertiser (Google, TopCashback, etc) your referral will be declined.
- Any referral credit you receive cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. The credit can only be used for payments on The Lanyard Shop.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our Referral System.